• 8 Bread slices
• 4 tablespoon Butter, for grilling
For the coleslaw
• 1 Carrot (Gajjar), grated
• 1 Red Bell pepper (Capsicum), chopped finely
• 1/2 cup Instant Oats (Oatmeal)
• 2 tablespoon Mayonnaise
• 1 teaspoon Red Chilli flakes
• 1 teaspoon Dried oregano
• Salt and Pepper, to taste
How to make
We begin making the Oats Carrot Bell Peppers Mayo Sandwich Recipe by first the mixing all the ingredients for the coleslaw salad. Check for seasoning according to your palate.
Now to grill the bread, take a tablespoon of the filling and place it over one slice bread and spread it evenly. Take one more slice and cover it.
Heat a sandwich maker, add half a tablespoon of butter and place the sandwich and then spread half a tablespoon of butter over the bread and grill the bread till it is crispy and golden brown.
Oats Carrot Bell Peppers Mayo Sandwich is ready to serve.Print This Post To toggle between English & Malayalam Press CTRL+g