The National Federation of Indian American Associations (NFIA), an umbrella organization comprising
of over 200 associations, representing over 3 million Americans who trace their roots to India, is
seeking nominations for awards for outstanding achievements to be given at its 20th biennial convention
in Virginia, near Washington, DC on the weekend of November 17-18, 2018. The last date to submit nominations with
relevant documents about the nominee is October 15, 2018.
The awards will be presented at the gala banquet, on November 17, 2018. The selected candidates must
be present at the Award Ceremony.
Nominations are invited for outstanding accomplishments in the following categories:
1. Service to the Indian American community
3. Liberal and Fine Arts
4. Performing Arts
5. Medicine and Health Sciences
7. Engineering and Technology
8. Business and Finance
9. Mass Media-Radio, Television, Newspaper
10. Government and Non-Profit Institutions
Indian American associations and individuals are encouraged to nominate distinguished Indian
Americans or institutions that have done an outstanding job in their chosen field and submit
Nominations at the address/email given below, with following documents:
1. A copy of the resume of the nominee
2. A copy each of the documents in support of qualifications (publications, awards, recognition letters, etc.); and
3. Names, addresses and telephone number and e-mail address of two references.
Inder Singh, Awards Selection Committee ChairPrint This Post To toggle between English & Malayalam Press CTRL+g