Spinach ravioli casserole
Branch out from your traditional baked recipes with this herby pesto, luscious Alfredo, gooey cheese and ravioli recipe. It’s a simple weeknight dinner recipe your family will love, yet an elegant (and innovative) enough dish to serve on special occasions.
Prep time: 45 minutes; serves 6 to 8 people
- 25 oz. frozen ravioli (cheese or meat-stuffed)
- 8 oz. fresh baby spinach, chopped
- 1 (16 oz.) can artichoke hearts, drained and diced
- 2 cups Alfredo cream sauce
- 1 1/2 cups Italian cheese blend, shredded, divided
- 1/3 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup pesto sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine the spinach and the artichokes with the pesto sauce until they are thoroughly coated.
2. In a separate bowl, combine the Alfredo sauce and the chicken broth.
3. Lightly butter a 9×13-inch baking dish then spread a third of the Alfredo sauce mixture along the bottom of the dish and top with 1/2 of the spinach mixture.
4. Layer half of the ravioli evenly over the spinach and top with another layer of the Alfredo sauce and the spinach sauce.
5. Top with what’s left of the ravioli and cover with the remaining Alfredo sauce and Italian cheese.
6. Cover the dish with foil and bake in the oven for 15 minutes. Then uncover and bake for a further 15 to 20 minutes, until the cheese has melted and is bubbly.
7. Remove from the oven and serve hot.Print This Post To toggle between English & Malayalam Press CTRL+g