This decadent cookie recipe requires very little time, very few ingredients, and very little clean-up time, yet the end result are delicious sweet balls of goodness that everyone in the family will love. This has got to be one of the easiest, most delectable recipes ever!
Pecan Cookie Balls
• ½ pound butter or margarine
• 3 cups flours
• ½ cup sugar
• 1 tablespoon vanilla
• Any amount chopped pecans (1 cup)
• Powdered sugar (optional)
1. Set your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (200 degrees Celsius).
2. Mix all the ingredients together.
3. Roll into balls (or any shape you want)
4. Bake for roughly 10 minutes.
5. When cool, shake with powdered sugar (if using).
N.B. This recipe makes a lot of cookies, so if you’re baking for just a small family, then feel free to reduce the recipe. Then again, you could always make a big batch and freeze some for later.
Like our page https://www.facebook.com/MalayalamDailyNews/ and get latest news update from USA, India and around the world. Stay updated with latest News in Malayalam, English and Hindi.