If you’re getting sick of plain sandwiches nestled between two pieces of white bread, than we might have just the recipe for you. This tuna roll that’s sure to amp up your sandwich game will make your meal a celebration of delicious flavors. This recipe is also very easy to make making it very convenient as well!
Time: 10 minutes
• 1 11-inch tortilla
• 140 g canned tuna fish, drained
• ¼ cup yogurt
• 1 tsp. dijon mustard
• 2 tbsp. raisins
• 2 tbsp walnuts
• 1 tbsp. capers
• 1 tbsp parsley, chopped
• A pinch of salt
• A pinch of pepper
• A pinch of chili
• ½ cup baby spinach
1. In a bowl, place the tuna, yogurt, raisins, walnuts, mustard, capers, parsley, salt, pepper, and chili. Mix well until uniform.
2. Now place the tortilla on the work surface and lay the spinach leaves in the center.
3. Over the spinach place the filling you prepared in the first section and move the edge of the tortilla close to your body over and above the filling and spinach leaves.
4. Now fold the sides inward and roll the tortilla away from your body.
5. Tighten and cut diagonally in the center. Enjoy!Print This Post To toggle between English & Malayalam Press CTRL+g