Desserts are not just a closing to an important or holiday meal, desserts are a passion, an urge for something sweet that can shake and drive the senses in a single moment. If you want to spoil your loved ones with a treat they’ll remember for many years to come, you should surprise them with one or more of these 6 warm desserts that will always remind them of how much you love them.
Pecan cinnamon bread pudding
The basic recipe for famous English pudding has existed for hundreds of years and from it, countless interesting versions were created. However, this pudding recipe, which combines pecans, cinnamon, and brown sugar, is once you’ve probably not yet tasted. You are invited to try this excellent dessert, just keep in mind that you’ll find it hard to stop yourself from finishing the whole pan!
8 cups bread, cut into 1-inch cubes
1 ¼ cup corn syrup
1/3 cup brown sugar
¼ cup white sugar
2 tbsp. butter, unsalted and melted
1 tsp. maple syrup, or vanilla extract
½ tsp. salt
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 cup pecans, chopped
1. First, grease an 8×8 pan and preheat your oven to 375 F (170 C).
2. Now, place the bread cubes in the pan and pour the melted butter over them. Mix well and set aside to rest.
3. Meanwhile, in a medium-sized bowls whisk the eggs with the corn syrup, maple syrup, cinnamon, and salt together with the two types of sugar.
4. Sprinkle the pecans over the bread cubes and mix well so that its well incorporated.
5. Now pour the egg mixture into the baking pan, and with a spatula, move the bread lightly so that it soaks in the batter well.
6. Bake in the oven for about 45 minutes, or until the ingredients of the pudding and bread cubes have solidified.
7. When the pudding is ready, remove it from the oven and serve with a side of ice cream and whipped cream.
Like our page https://www.facebook.com/MalayalamDailyNews/ and get latest news update from USA, India and around the world. Stay updated with latest News in Malayalam, English and Hindi.