Everyone needs a delicious tuna casserole recipe in their repertoire. If you don’t believe us, you’ll certainly change your mind after you have tasted this cheesy, creamy, and easy-to-make family friendly dish.
Tuna Noodle Casserole (Serves 4-6)
• 4 oz. egg noodles (about two cups), cooked and drained
• 1 5 oz. cans tuna, drained
• 1 10 oz. can condensed cream of mushroom soup
• ½ cup sour cream
• 1 cup milk
• 1 ½ cup shredded cheese, divided
• 1 cup frozen green peas
• ½ cup crushed potato chips (optional)
• ¼ cup dry breadcrumbs (optional)
• 1 tablespoon melted butter (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 400F/220C.
2. Grease an 8-by-11- inch baking dish. In this dish, add the cooked egg noodles, canned tuna, sour cream, condensed cream of mushroom soup, milk, and 1 cup of the shredded cheese. Mix thoroughly. Add the frozen peas, and then mix thoroughly again. Set aside.
3. If using, crush the potato chips or mix together the breadcrumbs and melted butter.
4. Sprinkle the top of the casserole with the remaining shredded cheese. Then top with the crushed potato chips or breadcrumb mixture, if using.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until hot and bubbling.
Print This Post To toggle between English & Malayalam Press CTRL+g