New Delhi: At separate meetings with Congress Party leaders, Mohinder Singh Gilzian, President of Indian Overseas Congress, USA debriefed some of the senior Congress Party Leaders in New Delhi on the IOC team effort on behalf of the Party candidates in their respective election bids in Rajasthan and Telangana. He along with many IOC leaders from the United States has already spent weeks accompanying the Congress candidates in these election-bound states, conducting meetings, holding press conferences and meeting with individual voters on the ground.
Mohinder Singh Gilzian visited Anand Sharma, Chairman of the Foreign Affairs Department of the AICC, Ashok Gehlot, Ex-Chief Minister of Rajasthan and General Secretary of the AICC, Ahmed Patel, and Treasurer of the AICC and gave an account on the work Overseas Congress members have done during the current campaign. He informed them that the Congress party expectations of victory are very high and the party apparatus is very much in top gear throughout the campaign period. He was very encouraged and pleased with the great response they received from the voters who recalled the significant advancement in education, employment, industries and infrastructure by Congress Party when they were in power. Voters desperately wanted a change from the present regime, and they were pleased that the Congress Party offered better options dealing with pressing issues of the day.
The IOC delegation was guided and directed by Mr. Himanshu Vyas, AICC Secretary in charge of the Overseas Congress Department of AICC. The delegation included Rajeswar Gangasani Reddy (Chairman, NRI Telangana election committee Chair), Pradeep Samala (Co-Chair), Rajender Dichpally (General Secretary), Zameel Roydass and a number of others from various States in the U.S.
Print This Post
To toggle between English & Malayalam Press CTRL+g
- Indian Overseas Congress, USA contributes towards Congress party manifesto
- Indian Overseas Congress, USA strongly condemns the fatal terrorist attack on its Jawans
- Indian Overseas Congress, USA, New Jersey Chapter, celebrates Congress victory in States
- Indian Overseas Congress, USA applauds Congress victory in state elections
- Mr. Mohinder Singh Gilzian assumes the mantle of the Presidency of IOC, USA
- Indian Overseas Congress, USA membership registration drive in full swing
- Indian Overseas Congress, USA Protests against Prime Minister Modi and the Minister of Defense, Nirmala Sitaraman’s Corrupt Involvement in Rafale Loot, in New York on 30 Sept, 2018
- Indian Overseas Congress, USA condemns undue and baseless attack on Mr. Sam Pitroda and the Congress Party.
- ഇന്ത്യന് ഓവര്സീസ് കോണ്ഗ്രസ് യു.എസ്.എയുടെ അംഗത്വ അപേക്ഷകള് സ്വീകരിച്ചു തുടങ്ങി
- Indian National Overseas Congress, USA President Mohinder Singh Gilzian debriefs efforts to energize elections in Punjab
- ‘It is time to fight the communal forces and create a counter narrative’: Anand Sharma to the Diaspora
- INOC, USA Team is on the ground in Karnataka, campaigning:
- ഓവര്സീസ് കോണ്ഗ്രസില് ഐക്യം പുനഃസ്ഥാപിച്ചു; മൊഹിന്ദര് സിംഗ് ഗില്സിയന് പുതിയ പ്രസിഡന്റ്
- Congress expels 8 Gujarat MLAs for violating party whip by cross-voting in Rajya Sabha elections
- INOC, USA President Mohinder Singh Gilzian visits New Delhi to reinforce links
- Modi concedes defeat in key state elections
- Navjot Singh Sidhu joins opposition chorus to seek proof of IAF strikes in Balakot
- Gujarat Rajya Sabha Election 2017: Ahmed Patel grabs victory on night of high drama
- ELECTIONVoting begins for three Rajya Sabha seats in Gujarat
- Rape, murder of eight-year-old girl sparks outrage in India
- RSS, BJP and India’s Independence Struggle
- Withdrawal of India’s BJP from Kashmir government could herald ‘muscular policy’
- INOC, USA team Hopeful; sensed widespread disenchantment of Modi government as they survey the grassroots level
- Modi looks like a ‘terrorist’, alleges Congress’ star campaigner Vijaya Shanti