This filling vegetarian meal is nutritious and easy to make.
Minutes to Prepare: 10
Minutes to Cook: 20
Number of Servings: 6
• 2 teaspoons olive oil
• 6 servings (12 ounces) whole-grain linguine
• 1 tablespoon minced garlic
• 2 (14.5-ounce) cans diced tomatoes with basil, garlic and oregano (do not drain, no salt added if possible)
• 1 (14.5-ounce) can white beans (such as Great Northern or navy)
• 1 (10-ounce) package Fresh Express Baby Spinach
• 6 tablespoons Romano or Parmesan cheese (grated)
1. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet.
2. In a large pot, start boiling water for linguine and get linguine cooked while you continue.
3. Add garlic to the skillet, and saute for a minute or so.
4. Add the tomatoes and beans and bring to a simmer.
5. Add the spinach, cover, reduce heat to low and simmer about 10 minutes. Stir occasionally.
6. Spoon tomato/beans/spinach mixture over linguine and sprinkle with cheese.
This makes 6 servings of 1 cup of pasta, 1 cup of sauce and 1 tablespoon of cheese.
Like our page https://www.facebook.com/MalayalamDailyNews/ and get latest news update from USA, Europe, India, Gulf and around the world. Stay updated with latest News in Malayalam, English and Hindi.
Like our page https://www.facebook.com/MalayalamDailyNews/ and get latest news update from USA, India and around the world. Stay updated with latest News in Malayalam, English and Hindi.