This filling vegetarian meal is nutritious and easy to make.
Minutes to Prepare: 10
Minutes to Cook: 20
Number of Servings: 6
• 2 teaspoons olive oil
• 6 servings (12 ounces) whole-grain linguine
• 1 tablespoon minced garlic
• 2 (14.5-ounce) cans diced tomatoes with basil, garlic and oregano (do not drain, no salt added if possible)
• 1 (14.5-ounce) can white beans (such as Great Northern or navy)
• 1 (10-ounce) package Fresh Express Baby Spinach
• 6 tablespoons Romano or Parmesan cheese (grated)
1. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet.
2. In a large pot, start boiling water for linguine and get linguine cooked while you continue.
3. Add garlic to the skillet, and saute for a minute or so.
4. Add the tomatoes and beans and bring to a simmer.
5. Add the spinach, cover, reduce heat to low and simmer about 10 minutes. Stir occasionally.
6. Spoon tomato/beans/spinach mixture over linguine and sprinkle with cheese.
This makes 6 servings of 1 cup of pasta, 1 cup of sauce and 1 tablespoon of cheese.
Like our page https://www.facebook.com/MalayalamDailyNews/ and get latest news update from USA, Europe, India, Gulf and around the world. Stay updated with latest News in Malayalam, English and Hindi.
Print This Post To toggle between English & Malayalam Press CTRL+g