• 2 tbsp chopped walnuts
• 1 tbsp salted butter
• 2 apples (we recommend honeycrisp apples)
• 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
• 1 tbsp granulated sugar
• 1/3 cup hard apple cider
1. Preheat your oven to 375ºF.
2. Core both apples and put them in an aluminum pie plate or oven-proof deep dish pan.
3. Pour apple cider over the apples and sprinkle cinnamon and sugar on top.
4. Put one tablespoon of chopped walnuts in the center of each apple and top it off with half a tablespoon of butter.
5. Bake in the oven for 50 to 60 minutes.
6. Serve in individual plates or bowls, and finish by spooning the sauce over the baked apples.
Like our page https://www.facebook.com/MalayalamDailyNews/ and get latest news update from USA, India and around the world. Stay updated with latest News in Malayalam, English and Hindi.