No one can resist the smell of these cookies, and you yourself will be tempted to steal one from the oven. The creator of the recipe suggests switching out the dried tomatoes for paprika if you don’t like tomatoes.
Ingredients for about 75 cookies:
• 170 g butter, softened and cubed
• 170 g parmesan
• 2 tbsp, sun-dried tomatoes, finely diced
• 210 g flour
• 1 tsp. salt
• 1 tsp. pepper
• 1 tsp. baking powder
• 1 egg, beaten
• 3/4 cup sesame seeds
• 1/4 cup nigella seeds
1. Place the parmesan and butter in a mixer with a guitar hook and mix until they are combined.
2. Add the sun-dried tomatoes and mix again.
3. Mix together the flour, salt, black pepper, and baking powder, add them to the cheese mixture and mix again until all the ingredients are combined.
4. Remove the dough and knead it with your hands so that it becomes uniform.
5. Divide the dough into 3 pieces and make a log from each part.
6. Now, preheat your oven to 375 degrees F (170 degrees C).
7. Wrap the logs in plastic wrap and place in the freezer to cool for 15-20 minutes.
8. Remove the logs brush them in the egg, and roll them in sesame and nigella Then cut the logs into 1 cm slices.
9. Place the cookies on a tray with baking paper and bake for about 30 minutes, until the cookies turn golden.
10. Cool well and store outside of the refrigerator in a sealed box for up to two to three days.
Like our page https://www.facebook.com/MalayalamDailyNews/ and get latest news update from USA, India and around the world. Stay updated with latest News in Malayalam, English and Hindi.