When it comes to food, we all have our own favorite guilty pleasures. But few things can compare to a delicious plate of well-marinated chicken wings. This recipe is especially good for those who enjoy getting their hands a little dirty while they are eating. Now, some of you may be thinking that the best chicken wings are store-bought, or made with special equipment like a sauce spinner. But, in this particular recipe, all you need is a slow cooker. Because of the slow cooking process, the wings will absorb all the sauce and the meat will fall right off the bone.
• 1 1/2 tablespoons of cornstarch
• 3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
• 1 cup of hot sauce (your choice)
• 3 tablespoons of honey
• 4 minced cloves of garlic
• 5 tablespoons of butter, diced into pieces
• 3 pounds of chicken drumsticks
• 1 1/2 teaspoons of salt
• 1 teaspoon of pepper
1. In a small mixing bowl add the cornstarch and the apple cider vinegar. Whisk it well together into a slurry ensuring there are no lumps left. When done, pour it into the slow cooker and add the hot sauce, honey, garlic, and butter, stirring everything together.
2. With the sauce at the bottom of the cooker, add the drumsticks, seasoning well with salt and pepper. Once seasoned, mix them around in the wet sauces until they are well-covered.
3. Once ready, cover the slow cooker and let it cook on high for about three hours. Open, and check to see if all the chicken looks well-cooked and is about fall-off-the-bone tender. If all looks great, serve with ranch or bleu cheese dressing.
4. For an added bonus, you can take the slow cooked wings to the next level of crispiness and flavor. Once they have been cooked for three hours, pull out a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil. Place the wings and drizzle with additional sauce, then broil them in the oven for 15 minutes at 300 degrees Fahrenheit, giving them an extra crispy flavor.
Like our page https://www.facebook.com/MalayalamDailyNews/ and get latest news update from USA, India and around the world. Stay updated with latest News in Malayalam, English and Hindi.