The Indian National Overseas Congress, USA announced to-day that its President Mr. Juned Qazi has resigned from his post effective immediately.
In a statement issued by Mr. Qazi, he has taken responsibility for the ensuing confusion due to his statement on the whereabouts of Shri. Rahul Gandhi and, therefore, resigned from the post of the President of Indian National Overseas Congress, USA. effective September 28, 2015.
‘INOC is grateful to Mr. Qazi for his years of dedicated work on behalf of the organization and hopes that he would continue to be a strong voice for the values and principles the Congress party stands for’ said Harbachan Singh, Secretary General of INOC, USA.
His position has been filled by the Sr. Vice President, Mr. Mohinder Singh Gilzian as interim President. Mr. Gilzian has been with INOC from its inception and served in various capacities. Prior to his migrating to the U.S.A, he was active with the Youth Congress in Punjab.
‘Mr. Gilzian is a firm believer and faithful stalwart of the Congress party and the INOC over the years and it is only appropriate that he takes up the helm and lead the organization at this critical juncture’ Said George Abraham, Chairman of the INOC, USA. ‘We wish him well and assure him of our undivided loyalty and support’ Mr. Abraham added.
Print This Post
To toggle between English & Malayalam Press CTRL+g
- ഡോ. സുജമോള് സ്കറിയ പെംബ്രോക് പൈന്സ് സിറ്റിയുടെ പരിസ്ഥിതി കമ്മറ്റിയിലേക്ക് തിരഞ്ഞെടുക്കപ്പെട്ടു
- Farmers’ Protests: IOCUSA expresses downright disappointment over the SC-appointed Committee
- Six new Secretaries and a new Chapter president appointed by IOC, USA to boost the organization
- Covid-19: 3.12 million infected and 9.63 lakh lost their lives
- Indian Overseas Congress, USA, condoles the death of Pranab Mukherjee
- Indian Overseas Congress, USA, seeks dismissal of Ankhi Das, FACEBOOK content Chief in India
- silenced – കോവിഡ് കാല Suspense ഹ്രസ്ര ചിത്രം തമ്പി ആന്റണി റിലീസ് ചെയ്തു
- The passage of RTI amendment bill is the death knell for the landmark legislation: George Abraham, Vice-Chair, IOC, USA
- Prime Minister Modi’s attack on Sam Pitroda is politically motivated: Mohinder Singh Gillian, President of the Indian Overseas Congress, USA.
- Mr. Mohinder Singh Gilzian assumes the mantle of the Presidency of IOC, USA
- Indian Overseas Congress, USA, New Jersey Chapter, celebrates Congress victory in States
- Indian Overseas Congress, USA condemns the rape and murder of the eight year old Asifa Bano
- Congratulations Rahul ji for a brilliant campaign
- Festivities Galore at Madam Sonia Gandhi’s Birthday celebration by INOC, USA.
- ഉത്തര കൊറിയക്കെതിരെ കടുത്ത നടപടിയെടുക്കണമെന്ന് യുഎസ് യുഎന് രക്ഷാസമിതിയില് ആവശ്യപ്പെട്ടു
- INOC, USA criticizes BJP’s attempt to sow discord on the eve of Onam celebration
- Former Union Home Minister Shinde launches Maharashtra Chapter of INOC, USA
- Former PPCC President Shri H.S. Hanspal meets supporters in New York
- Huge Crowd proudly turns out to celebrate B.R. Ambedkar’s 125th Birthday Anniversary at INOC, USA Celebration
- ‘Strangers in their own land’: Dilemma of the Christian populace in India
- ശാസ്ത്ര നേട്ടം: മരിച്ചയാള്ക്ക് ഓര്മ്മയുണ്ടാകും
- Why the Dual Track policy in governance?
- Juned Qazi appointed President of INOC(I), USA
- കേരളത്തില് വളര്ന്നുവരുന്ന സദാചാര ഗുണ്ടായിസം അടിച്ചമര്ത്തണമെന്ന് പിണറായി വിജയന്