Dr. Amee Yajnik, M.P. (Rajya Sabha)
Indian Overseas Congress to Protest against Prime Minister Modi and the Minister of Defense, Nirmala Sitaraman’s Corrupt Involvement in Rafale Loot, 30 Sept 2018.
Tomorrow, (September 30) the Indian Overseas Congress (IOC) will be organizing a protest in Richmond Hill, New York to highlight the corruption by the Modi Government in the purchase of Rafale jets in the biggest defence scam in history. This protest will also express grave discontent amongst NRIs who are of the opinion that Hindustan Aeronautical Limited should have been the building partner of the Dassault Aviation rather than Modi’s handpicked friend Anil Ambani who stands to gain 30,000 Crores Rupees in this scam at the expense of the tax-paying public.
‘Corrupt role played by the Minister of Defense, Nirmala Sitaraman is also of great concern to us, and we are also concerned that she has converted the ministry of defense into a puppet institution which dancing to the tunes of crony capitalists without any concern being shown to the defense establishment of the country along with national security” said Mr. Mohinder Singh Gilzian, President of the Indian Overseas Congress, USA. “The secrecy by which Modi has dealt with this deal tantamount to organized loot, and we are asking for the resignation of the Prime Minister and the Defence Minister’, Mr. Gilzian added.
Venue: Richi Rich Restaurant, 110-19 Atlantic Ave, Richmond Hill, NY.
Time, Sunday, September 30, 3.30 PM
For information, please call – 646-732-5119, 917-544-4137
Print This Post
To toggle between English & Malayalam Press CTRL+g
- Indian Overseas Congress, USA Protests against Prime Minister Modi and the Minister of Defense, Nirmala Sitaraman’s Corrupt Involvement in Rafale Loot, in New York on 30 Sept, 2018
- ‘India is at a crucial crossroads’; Sam Pitroda appeals NRIs for help
- INOC, USA team Hopeful; sensed widespread disenchantment of Modi government as they survey the grassroots level
- Indian Overseas Congress, USA membership registration drive in full swing
- Indian Overseas Congress, USA holds protest Rally (Bharat Bachao) in front of the Indian Consulate in New York
- ‘The very idea of India is under attack’ – Sam Pitroda
- Indian Overseas Congress, USA leaders, are in India and campaigning!
- INOC, USA lauds Congress Party for its timely actions in Karnataka to save democracy
- Indian Overseas Congress, USA condemns undue and baseless attack on Mr. Sam Pitroda and the Congress Party.
- California Chapter of the Indian Overseas Congress, USA inaugurated on a high note
- Mr. Mohinder Singh Gilzian assumes the mantle of the Presidency of IOC, USA
- The case against Shashi Tharoor is a political witch hunt!: George Abraham, Indian Overseas Congress, USA Vice-Chairman
- Indian Overseas Congress, USA denounces BJP’s naked grab of power in Karnataka:
- Prime Minister Modi’s attack on Sam Pitroda is politically motivated: Mohinder Singh Gillian, President of the Indian Overseas Congress, USA.
- Indian Overseas Congress, USA Opens New Chapter representing Michigan State
- Tamil Nadu Chapter of the Indian Overseas Congress, USA remains vigilant and diligent
- Indian Overseas Congress, USA celebrates 75th Birth Anniversary of former PM Shri Rajiv Gandhi in a big way
- Indian Overseas Congress, USA, New Jersey Chapter, celebrates Congress victory in States
- Indian Overseas Congress condemns the destruction of the Mahatma Gandhi statue in California
- Indian Overseas Congress, USA, seeks dismissal of Ankhi Das, FACEBOOK content Chief in India
- Joyous celebration of 71st India Republic Day Anniversary in New York
- Indian Overseas Congress, USA expands and inaugurates new Chapters
- Pope blesses marriage of flight crew couple In La Croix International staff, Chile, January 19, 2018
- ‘My Gods are Hindu; hatred has no place in my religion’: Sunita Viswanath at IOC’s Nehru Jayanthi