Indian Overseas Congress, USA, expresses its deep sorrow and sincere condolences on the demise of one of the most admired leaders in India, former President Pranab Mukherjee. “He was a quintessential congressman, formidable leader, and a great parliamentarian,’ said George Abraham, Vice-Chairman of the IOC, USA. NRIs across the globe will fondly remember his contribution to the country in various capacities as a political leader, Minister of important portfolios, sharp troubleshooter, and statesman with an independent mindset who adorned the office of the Presidency. We also pay tribute to the pivotal role he has played in passing the Indo-US civil nuclear treaty despite the coalition partners’ threats,” Mr. Abraham added.
“He was a strong leader who has served the country with dedication and determination,” said Mohinder Singh Gilzian, President of the IOC, USA. “His contribution to opening up the NRI investment window was a pioneering act that changed India’s image as a destination of foreign funds. We also cherish the memories of his presence at the Overseas Congress conference here in New York in 2007”. Mr. Gilzian added.
Print This Post
To toggle between English & Malayalam Press CTRL+g
- Farmers’ Protests: IOCUSA expresses downright disappointment over the SC-appointed Committee
- Indian Overseas Congress, USA, seeks dismissal of Ankhi Das, FACEBOOK content Chief in India
- Indian Overseas Congress, USA, New Jersey Chapter, celebrates Congress victory in States
- Indian Overseas Congress, USA condemns the rape and murder of the eight year old Asifa Bano
- ഡോ. സുജമോള് സ്കറിയ പെംബ്രോക് പൈന്സ് സിറ്റിയുടെ പരിസ്ഥിതി കമ്മറ്റിയിലേക്ക് തിരഞ്ഞെടുക്കപ്പെട്ടു
- മേയർ റോബിൻ ഇലക്കാട്ട് മലയാളികൾക്ക് അഭിമാനം: ഇന്ത്യൻ ഓവർസീസ് കോൺഗ്രസ്
- Indian Overseas Congress, USA demands revocation of the newly enacted farm Laws.
- Six new Secretaries and a new Chapter president appointed by IOC, USA to boost the organization
- Indian Overseas Congress, USA condemns the rape and murder of Manisha Valmiki of Hathras, U.P.
- Covid-19: 3.12 million infected and 9.63 lakh lost their lives
- Indian Overseas Congress, USA writes to US lawmakers to investigate Facebook’s meddling in Indian elections
- silenced – കോവിഡ് കാല Suspense ഹ്രസ്ര ചിത്രം തമ്പി ആന്റണി റിലീസ് ചെയ്തു
- Indian Overseas Congress, USA holds protest Rally (Bharat Bachao) in front of the Indian Consulate in New York
- Indian Overseas Congress, USA calls for ‘Bharat Bachao’ rally in New York on December 14
- Indian Overseas Congress, USA celebrates 75th Birth Anniversary of former PM Shri Rajiv Gandhi in a big way
- The passage of RTI amendment bill is the death knell for the landmark legislation: George Abraham, Vice-Chair, IOC, USA
- Indian Overseas Congress, USA Opens New Chapter representing Michigan State
- Prime Minister Modi’s attack on Sam Pitroda is politically motivated: Mohinder Singh Gillian, President of the Indian Overseas Congress, USA.
- Indian Overseas Congress, USA expands and inaugurates new Chapters
- Indian Overseas Congress, USA membership registration drive in full swing
- Indian Overseas Congress, USA condemns undue and baseless attack on Mr. Sam Pitroda and the Congress Party.
- Mr. Mohinder Singh Gilzian assumes the mantle of the Presidency of IOC, USA
- Indian Overseas Congress, USA contributes towards Congress party manifesto
- Indian Overseas Congress, USA strongly condemns the fatal terrorist attack on its Jawans