US President Donald Trump appeared in public for the first time Saturday after being hospitalized for three days for treatment of the corona virus. US President Donald Trump stood on the South Lawn of the White House and thanked his well-wishers.
During this, Trump said that through American science and medicine, we will eradicate the Chinese virus for all. Standing in the balcony of the White House, the US President has said that I want to thank all of you for your prayers.
His program was designed to be completely cured of the Corona virus and he was again ready to campaign against Democrat candidate Joe Biden in the election.
However the president appeared without doctors certifying that he is no longer infected with the deadly corona virus. On the other hand, a formal update has not been released by the White House about his health since Thursday.
Print This Post
To toggle between English & Malayalam Press CTRL+g
- Corona, Tax, Supreme Court … There was a lot of debate on these issues, in the first presidential debate, Donald Trump-Joe Biden’s verbal war
- US Presidential Debate 2020: Joe Biden’s scathing attack on Donald Trump, president tells biggest lie
- Donald Trump, ready to beat Corona, returned to rallies, can participate in election program from Saturday
- Children with no symptoms of Kovid-19 can also spread the virus for weeks: study
- What Biden’s Cabinet picks say about how he plans to govern
- US House panel to meet on Trump impeachment charges
- Obamacare repeal vote delayed stinging setback for Donald Trump
- Biden insists he’ll tackle virus as Trump pushes ‘super-recovery’
- China will have to pay big price for Corona virus: Trump
- Michelle Obama makes rousing call to dump Trump at Democratic convention
- Donald Trump’s attack on Kamala Harris, said – no ‘ability’ to hold top position in them
- Pelosi sees ‘enough testimony’ against Trump to convict
- Democrats add last-minute evidence to Trump impeachment case before Senate trial
- As virus surges, Trump escalates conflict with Fauci
- US-China clash over UNGA for Covid, trade, human rights
- US lawmakers clash over impeachment charges against Trump
- Trump impeached for abuse of power
- Trump asked China’s Xi for re-election help, claims Bolton
- Around 200 US troops to remain in Syria after pullout: W.House
- Trump says ‘I may’ attend opening of US embassy in Jerusalem
- Kamala Harris of Indian origin became the first black woman to be elected US Vice President
- India has given another major blow to WHO, this step in the treatment of Corona virus
- President’s Arts Committee Resigns in Trump Protest
- Covid-19: 3.12 million infected and 9.63 lakh lost their lives