The Wisconsin Election Commission approved the issuance of an order Thursday to begin the re-count late Wednesday. For this, the outgoing US President Donald Trump had filed a re-count petition to return to two of Wisconsin’s largest counties, paying the required $ 3 million.
They alleged that they were the centers of the worst irregularities, although no evidence of illegal activity has been presented. Recruitment in the Milwaukee and Dane counties will begin Friday and may run until December 1. Here Democrat candidate Joe Biden received 5,77,455 votes compared to Trump’s 2,13,157.
Trump targeted vote certification
At the same time, Trump has now begun to focus on election boards certifying votes, as part of Joe Biden’s attempt to reverse the election. Trump and his colleagues do not want to let uncertain doubts about the counting of votes be eradicated. This war focuses on the states that were important in terms of results and that sealed Biden’s victory.
This will be the end of democracy: experts
Joshua Douglas, a professor of law at the University of Kentucky, said, as we know … this will be the end of democracy. Two Republican election officials in Michigan refused to certify the results despite initially finding no evidence of disturbances in the state’s largest counties. Despite this, what happened on Tuesday and Wednesday in Wayne County, Michigan is an indication that the election process of November 3 can be put in the way of a nation working in the process of confirmation. In Arizona, officials in a rural county are blocking the matching of votes.
Print This Post
To toggle between English & Malayalam Press CTRL+g
- Most of the Indians living in the US are supporting Joe Biden in the presidential election
- Donald Trump’s attack on Kamala Harris, said – no ‘ability’ to hold top position in them
- Michelle Obama makes rousing call to dump Trump at Democratic convention
- Presidential Election: Violence in many parts of the US; Arrest and seizure of ammunition
- Pelosi sees ‘enough testimony’ against Trump to convict
- Donald Trump Makes Veiled Attack on John McCain at NRA
- Corona, Tax, Supreme Court … There was a lot of debate on these issues, in the first presidential debate, Donald Trump-Joe Biden’s verbal war
- First results of US election out; The wind is in favor of Trump
- Can Biden Overcome Past Mistakes to Face Trump in 2020?
- If Joe Biden wins the presidential election, American citizens will not be safe: Mike Pence
- GOPIO-CT ORGANIZES INTERACTIVE SESSION WITH CONNECTICUT CONGRESSMAN JIM HIMES WHO SAID “JOE BIDEN ADMINISTRATION WILL CONTINUE TO OFFER MEDIATION BETWEEN INDIA AND CHINA”
- Why Obama Won’t Endorse His Former Vice President Joe Biden?
- House Republicans claim a major victory with passage of health-care overhaul
- US Presidential Debate 2020: Joe Biden’s scathing attack on Donald Trump, president tells biggest lie
- Corona virus: Donald Trump first seen in public after being discharged from hospital
- Democrats add last-minute evidence to Trump impeachment case before Senate trial
- Biden insists he’ll tackle virus as Trump pushes ‘super-recovery’
- Trump impeached for abuse of power
- US President Elections 2020: Donald Trump says – If Kamla Harris becomes President, it would be an insult to America
- President Trump says he wants to pull troops out of Syria
- Corona Vaccine may begin distribution in the US in October: Trump
- Gun show near site of massacre sells alleged killer’s weapon of choice
- Trump Senses Diminishing Respect, Fears Donors and Lawmakers Will Abandon him as Legal Peril Worsens, Report Says
- Trump set to nominate OMB’s Kraninger to succeed Mulvaney as consumer watchdog, sparking criticism from both left and right