Eating fruits and vegetables not only gives health benefits, but applying them on the face also has many benefits. There is a natural glow on the face, spots and spots are removed, the skin looks young, the problem of wrinkles and pimples also reduces to a great extent. If you also want to make your face spotless and want to remain young even in old age, then make these face packs a part of your beauty routine.
Natural Face Packs for Skin Lightening
1. Make a paste by mixing 1 teaspoon curd, 1/2 teaspoon barley flour, 1/2 lemon juice and keep it on the face for 5 minutes. After this wash with lukewarm water. You can add 1 tbsp of fresh citrus fruit juice to enhance the effect of this pack. Lemon is the best option for this, which maintains the pH balance of the skin and also removes skin spots.
2. Make a paste by putting 3/4 cup curd, 2 pieces of watermelon, 1/2 peach, 1/2 cucumber in a grinder. Apply on the skin for 20-25 minutes and then wash off. This pack is best for skin tightening.
3. Saffron is very good for the skin. Saffron contains natural chemicals that lighten the skin tone. Mix a pinch of saffron in raw milk and leave it for some time. If you want, make saffron milk and keep it in the fridge. Whenever you make a face pack, mix saffron milk in it.
4. Mix 2 tbsp curd, some olive oil, 1/4 tsp lemon juice and 1 piece of watermelon. Keep it on the face till it dries then wash it with cold water. The lactic acid present in it improves skin tone and is very effective in removing freckles.
5. Tomato is natural bleach. Take tomato pulp. If you want, add turmeric powder to it as well. Keep it on the face till it dries. After that wash the face. On applying it regularly, the complexion starts to shine.
6. Papaya paste, a pinch of turmeric and lemon juice also work well to improve the complexion of the face. Mix two tablespoons of papaya paste and juice of 1/2 lemon and apply it on the face and wash it after drying slightly. Use it at least once a week.